10/27/13

Starting Off

Yesterday was all sort of rushing-running fun; today is Sunday and is much more peaceful.

Before I blog using different names, let me be playwrite for a moment and introduce some key characters and likely key supporting characters. (I think I may have read a little too much Shakespeare on my flight last night...)

Tara Liston - My mom's younger sister; my aunt. Elementary school teacher and one of three teachers at Westside Christian School [hereafter referred to as WCS].

Sarina Moyer - Another WCS teacher. Aunt Tara's roommate.

Angela and Tug Miller - Members of Westside Baptist Church [hereafter referred to as WBC] (the church affiliated with WCS). Their son is a cadet at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, and my family is his sponsor family.

Laura - A student at WCS who is staying with Aunt Tara and Sarina while her family is in the states on furlough (they're missionaries to Ecuador). I was once Laura's summer camp counselor, so we already have a bit of a friendship.

Pastor Greg and MerriEllen Wright - He is head pastor of WBC; she is the third teacher at WCS, teaching 1st grade language arts in the morning.

There you have it! I may add more people as I learn the main "characters" as they come into my realm of this story. But for now I'm off to actually do a little work: Aunt Tara is having me help her grade some papers and (I believe) compile report cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment